OK-NY Road Trip - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 27th, 2014, 10:32 AM
'89 110 County - 200TDi
OK-NY Road Trip

The end of the semester is coming up and I will be driving back to NY for the summer.

I depart Oklahoma on 10 May, and plan to be back in NY on 12 May. I will be stopping at a friends place in Memphis,TN and getting a hotel room in or around Roanoke, VA.
I am taking I-40E to I-81N then I-74E.

If anyone wants to meet up for lunch, dinner, or what have you just let me know. It would be nice to meet some of ya'll along the way.

Also, any maintenance and/or spare parts I should do/have for this 1,600 mile trip.
Just did the engine oil Friday, 25 May; and will be doing the fuel filter some time before I head out.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events