Obstacle course - wa (end of June) - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old June 14th, 2004, 09:48 AM
'94 D90 ST
Obstacle course - wa (end of June)

This wandered into my mailbox - for those in Western Washington that may be interested (near Milton I think). Definitely not Land Rover, but yes to wheeling fun (or watching others thrash their stuff).

Hey, this is Dale Gibbon, Pres of the Faithwheelers Off-Road Club. I was wondering if you could forward an email to your club members about our upcoming 4x4 Obstacle Course on June 26th.

We also have a flyer that you could print out for your members that don't have email.

Thanks for your help.

Dale Gibbon

Old May 1st, 2005, 10:21 AM
Dale Gibbon
Oh come on guys, a buddy took his stock Ford Ranger through! Land Rovers - absolutely!

The location is near Eatonville, WA. Directions are available on the website.

Actually we have something for EVERYONE. 2 different mud bogs, one for the smaller rigs and one for the big dogs. Also 3 obstacle courses for everything from the stockish rigs to the full competition buggys.

Thanks for posting this up!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events