Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Old August 11th, 2015, 06:40 AM
journeyman
Shane
1991 RRC Hunter Eastnor Green

Registry
Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival

Anybody headed to this event?
Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival | inspiring you to explore your world

I'll be there in my blue 85' D110

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

On
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 11th, 2015, 07:42 AM
rdavisinva
Robert Davis
N/A

Anytime the links are clicked on a FaceBook icon appears.
Checked our browser and pop-ups are not blocked, but something is blocking the event pages on the web site with out computer.

Where is it located?

Uncle "Richard" Douglas has a Land Rover with big wheels that never gets stuck... until he breaks something so it won't go. Uncle Douglas always breaks something. - Anna Crowther at the Conclave 2012 (AKA Carburetor Neck)

"What's with this death wobble, Uncle Douglas, I can't keep it in 1 lane?"
UD: "Just Power through it man!"
Old August 11th, 2015, 08:12 AM
slorocco
Dan Prasada-Rao
1963, 109 Station Wagon

Robert, it is up in PA just south of State College, according to the website. 3 Couch Lane
Huntingdon, PA 16652
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 11th, 2015, 08:27 AM
journeyman
Shane
1991 RRC Hunter Eastnor Green

Registry
Yes, it's south of State College by maybe 20 min and over a steep ridge, but just north of Huntingdon, near the town of McAlevy's Fort; it's a picturesque location. I visited it yesterday on a ride. Only a few port-a-johns are sitting on the hills, so far. There were some chainsaws going in the woods nearby.

------ Follow up post added August 11th, 2015 08:29 AM ------

Appears to work well in Chrome

On

The
Old August 11th, 2015, 09:43 AM
galen216
Galen Lentz
'98 D1

Registry
I went last year and it was OK, but looks like this year is going to be bigger and have a lot more stuff. Unfortunately I can't make it this year because of a wedding in Chicago.

If you get a chance to get into the State Forest there are some nice trails if you know where to look, nothing hardcore, but nice greenlanes with the occasional rock climb or mud hole.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events