Local wheeling (for me) - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old November 19th, 2004, 09:53 AM
1994 NAS Defender 90
Mike, a group will be heading to Ma Bell on Sat. meeting at the trail @10:00.
Also interested in the NH trails . I wouldnt mind doing some exploring with you and Dave.

In interested in the dec 4 weekend as well. I might have to put the hard top on by then.

Hey Jimmy can I borrow your d90 when Mike is done with it ?? I like the yellow and its easy to spot in a parking lot : )

Old November 19th, 2004, 10:15 AM
Mike Hippert
94 D-90 Grinding Rover
Well as long as the parts come in mine should be on the road tonight, but I have stuff to do Saturday so no wheeling for me.

Oh and to be honest, exploring is driving around with topo maps looking for what is marked as a road/trail, then driving some of it to see if it is any good. I mostly do this in the summer after I get out of work. But When I find a trail I'll make a post that I am going to go get stuck so you guys can come along and pull me out, it sucks getting pulled out by the locals in a jeep, but then they try and don't make it 1/2 as far, then I feel better.

Don't forget to Search first then ask questions later! The loose nut behind the wheel

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events