LA / Pasadena Meetup - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

View Poll Results: Which Day?
April 18 - Saturday 0 0%
April 19 - Sunday 0 0%
April 25 - Saturday 0 0%
April 26 - Sunday 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 26th, 2015, 04:04 AM
psykokid
Jake
1997 Disco

LA / Pasadena Meetup

IIRC It's been at least a couple of years since the last LA HH so It's well past time. I know there's enough of us LA area to make a meet and greet happen so lets do it. Plus I'd like to start putting some faces to names

Anyhow since traffic here is always crap in the evenings lets plan on something in the morning on a weekend. I propose we meet up at Lucky Baldwin's Trappiste Pub & Cafe (near PCC on Colorado) one Saturday or Sunday morning to shoot the breeze and what not. They have a decent sized lot in the back as well as street parking in front. I'm not a huge fan of waking up super early on the weekends so lets say meeting up around 10 so there's still time to do other stuff and keep other commitments later in the day. It's the weekend so you can get breakfast or brunch there plus they have a really nice beer menu as well.

Lets make this happen in say in a few weeks - either the thrid or fourth weekend in April. I'll put up a poll to gauge interest.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 7th, 2015, 05:05 PM
TheOutdoorsman
Nick Burghard
None

Dont have a defender (yet)... but would love for this to happen so i could get to know some owners and pick some brains too!
Old April 7th, 2015, 06:11 PM
psykokid
Jake
1997 Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSBriggs View Post
Beer? Its 7 o'clock in the morning.

-Jeff
It's always 5 o'clock somewhere Anyhow, where did you get 7 o'clock from? I sure as hell am not getting up that early for a meet and greet This isn't the old cars and coffee in Irvine that used to start at zero dark thirty..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events