Hackett/Longwater/Mettberry gulches - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old January 12th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Sean Hanagan
94 D90 ST #910 Matilda
Hackett/Longwater/Mettberry gulches

I came across this on Colorado4x4.org and I thought it would be of interest to most of us in CO. I'll try to confirm the date and time for those interested. The bigger the turnout the less likely the place will close forever.

"Just found out through Colorado XJ that it is a very real possiblity that all the trails in the Hayman Burn Area are going to be closed for good through the Forest Service. Hacket Gulch, Longwater Gulch and Metberry Gulch would be included in this closure plus more. There is a public meeting in Colorado Springs on Jan 22 from 5 to 8pm at Coronado High School. Very few people know about this meeting because it is not being publicized by Forest Service and any support especially attending the meeting would be appreciated by all. I don't know much about this but i just thought i would try and get the word out.

http://www.colorado4x4.org/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=000145;p=1#0000 17

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

ac, water