Get your Land Rover washed for a good cause (in LA) - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Old July 25th, 2008, 03:44 AM
jvelador
Javier Velador
'95 D90 / '66 IIA

Get your Land Rover washed for a good cause (in LA)

I know how we all love to drive dirty Land Rovers. After a good trail, the last thing you want to do is wash it. In fact, it's pretty damn cool to drive around for a few weeks with mud splashed across the sides.

This Sunday, I'll be putting forth some elbow grease to wash and detail Land Rovers, or any other brand of vehicle that is in need. If you pay the organization to have your Land Rover(s) washed, waxed and detailed, I'll personally assist in the effort. I'll be there in my red D90 or Cecilia, depending on whether I can replace her broken rear half shaft.

More info:

http://www.mytlaltenango.com/superca...d=5&size=small

In English:

United For Tlaltenango - Lavado de autos (CAR WASH)
Category: My Tlaltenango Events
Venue/Location:
Contact/Sponsor:
Date: Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Purpose: Raise funds for the victims of the tragic flooding in Tlaltenango Zacatecas.

Place: Super Burrito JR. 10241 Lower Azusa, Temple City, CA, 91780 (Between Baldwin & Santa Anita)

Come and support this event. You can help wash cars for a good cause. (or have your Land Rover washed and/or detailed -javier)

Contact:For more information contact JOAKIN (chuchas) al (626)786-0748

All proceeds will benefit the flood victims in a small town in Zacatecas, Mexico. On July 18, 2008, the river that runs next to the small town overflowed and flooded the streets, home and businesses. It was under 2m of water. Several people have died and 15,000 have been affected.

Picture gallery

http://www.mytlaltenango.com/cpg14x/...album=11&pos=0

The vehicle in that first pic sure looks like a green Disco I, doesn't it?

Hope to see many of you there!!

Javier

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 25th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

Sounds like a good cause, but i'm going to be at the Ventura Harbor British car show on Sunday representing Sollihulls for us.

Robert Deniro
Old July 25th, 2008, 05:33 PM
jvelador
Javier Velador
'95 D90 / '66 IIA

shoot me an email if you're interested in washing or having your car washed.

jvelador@yahoo.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events