Dino Wheeling Pics - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old November 6th, 2006, 05:27 AM
Nadim Samara
1992 Disco "Dino"
Dino Wheeling Pics

Here are some pics of several outings we've done in the past week in the Automn terrain of Lebanon (mud is getting REALLY bad!). We have one more scheduled on Wednesday (hopefully on snow)I have a lot more pics and MPEGs, will post up when I get to the US (broadband)

Muddy ditch...flex getting better...

Underdrive & Auto is sweet...

Sweet climb...(MPEG of this is really nice...practically crawled up it)

Follow-up Post:

Some more...

Mud got worse, and we weren't able to get out of the ditch...it was getting dark, so quick winch helped

No puny alum side panels!

Buddy's 'Moged YJ had trouble there, and lost a bead...

Used the winch to reseat the 44" Bogger on the crappy rims...ARB pump came to the rescue...found out it was useless carrying a scuba tank when it is empty!

'92 Disco truggy (42"s, ZF, dual cases, ARBs, 30 splined, OMEs, Optimas, Warns, Bead-Locked)
'04 D-90 TD5 ST (33"s, tuned, caged, 1/2 top)
'84 Rangie 2 door classic (32"s, OME, ARB bar & M8000)
'04 Disco II stock
'07BMW G650X Challenge (farkled)
Old November 6th, 2006, 09:28 AM
'95 D90 SW#106
Insane pictures ! what is more insane is that your wheelin' in Lebanon! I visited Beirut in 1972 right before
the whole city was blown up. I was stopped by several "check points" of different factions/revolutionary groups everywhere I went. I still remember the driver arguing on my behalf, while AK47s were pointed at my nose.
Good food though..

To think that your offroading there with your Highly mod RR, just cracks me up. Keep up the good work!
BTW the truck looks awesome.

Old November 6th, 2006, 11:33 AM
'97 Defender 90 SW
Now you get to clean it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events