DC Snow, Eats, and Drinks! - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Old February 10th, 2010, 09:36 PM
APaden
Anthony Paden
Help me fill this please!

DC Snow, Eats, and Drinks!

Hi all,

I know most of you know I work in the restaurant business. I wanted everyone to know that we have been and will be open tomorrow. I figured that it may be cool to get everyone together b/c I am sure most people will have off tomorrow (Thursday 2/11). I will be here all day long. As I have said before we are really kid friendly and have a full parking lot in the back of my restaurant so everyone could park. Let me know your thoughts and if anyone is interested in coming in tomorrow. If it works out it could be fun, but if not I look forward to seeing everyone during on of the happy hours.

Anthony

Chef Geoffs
3201 New Mexico Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016

Seattle, WA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 11th, 2010, 12:00 AM
Ren Ching
Skinny Pete
'84 90 "Yamelo"/'88 RRC "Chewbacca"

Registry
Anthony

Thanks, great idea. I was up in that neck of the woods sledding on Sunday @ Battery Kemble off of Nebraska Ave.

I'm headed out tomorrow for winter romp. If I wasn't I would definitely head over. Highly recommend others to head over and check the place out. It is quite good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by APaden View Post
Hi all,

I know most of you know I work in the restaurant business. I wanted everyone to know that we have been and will be open tomorrow. I figured that it may be cool to get everyone together b/c I am sure most people will have off tomorrow (Thursday 2/11). I will be here all day long. As I have said before we are really kid friendly and have a full parking lot in the back of my restaurant so everyone could park. Let me know your thoughts and if anyone is interested in coming in tomorrow. If it works out it could be fun, but if not I look forward to seeing everyone during on of the happy hours.

Anthony

Chef Geoffs
3201 New Mexico Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events