Croatia, the green heart of Europe. - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 6th, 2015, 08:25 AM
geoffrey tolaro
2014 90
Croatia, the green heart of Europe.

A review of our amazing scouting trip trough Croatia.

Croatia, the green heart of Europe. - Explore More

Old May 30th, 2015, 09:37 AM
78 Santana (6 cyl diesel)
Hello Geoffrey, my name is Ozzie and I am not too much of a regular on this forum. I buy/import Diesel 4x4 from Europe for sale in the US since 1992. I will for the firs time be taking a long European road trip with my family (wife and two kids 16 and 17) I will be taking a 2002 Defender 110 and although I dont expect mechanical problems I will be traveling a long way and hope to have some points of contact/reference along the way in the event of mechanical or other emergencies on the road. I will be traveling through lower Europe from Spain to the Black sea(Barcelona, France, Italy, Greece, Bulgaria) and returning to Barcelona via Romania, Budapest, Vienna, Prague, Nantes and back to Barcelona.
Any advise or contacts you can provide would be super appreciated and helpful. I imagine/hope there are some Land Rover mechanics along the way that can help with tools and service should we need it. I will post this same text to the general forum and hope others can chime in.
Also we plan to stay mostly in Hostels and avoid expensive hotels at all cost. If you have recommendations for Hostels or Bed and breakfast type places we welcome those too.
Thank you very much in advance

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events