Colorado Trip - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old August 1st, 2004, 11:06 AM
Alpine White 95 Soft Top
Colorado Trip

Hey Im taking a trip to colorado this week with my family and ide love to meet up with any of you guys to talk or anything. Since were camping all over colorado i dont know where we will be and when but if you send me a pm ill give you my number so we can hook up. Ide love to do some trails but we couldnt bring the 90 and all of our crap so were in my dads truck. I know our plans are to spend some time with my cousin in Ouray, and well be around denver a lot. If anyone wants to do something im leaving later today and ill beable to check email within 2 days.

Old August 2nd, 2004, 11:26 AM
Yousef Hamzeh
06 RR SC, 06 LR3, 94 D90
Kris, if you are in Denver call me we might meet up or something. I'll PM my # to you. I would love to wheel but my D90 is not wheelable right now. I can mountain bike though

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

colorado, trip