COLO Wheeelin - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Old June 9th, 2004, 05:05 PM
redrover

COLO Wheeelin

Any Colo boys up for a Holy cross city trip on sat? I shoveled , winched , and swam up to french creek three weeks back. The french creek feature was just melting out at that point. I would guess someone made it to city last weekend . Anyway it has been warmer than ussual these last two weeks, and I am sure the road is def. passable. JP
PS fire season is officially here, And starting thur. ,SMOKEY says NO CAMPFIRES -damm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 13th, 2004, 08:08 PM
TwisteD90
Yousef Hamzeh
06 RR SC, 06 LR3, 94 D90

Hey JP, do you know if Vail mountain is open for down hill biking? Troy told me about it and I've been itching to try it out.
Old June 14th, 2004, 11:08 PM
WhiteD90
Johnathan Tisdale
93 110, 90 RockRR buggy

Be sure to rent that Turner at VBS, Troy and I were fighting over that ride a couple of summers ago.

Tis
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 14th, 2004, 11:26 PM
TwisteD90
Yousef Hamzeh
06 RR SC, 06 LR3, 94 D90

Yeah he told about those bikes. However, I like my bike. I did some down hill today and had a blast. went to REI and got some bigger more aggressive tires, ordered some fox long travel front forks and rear fox shocks. Should be fun.
Old June 17th, 2004, 06:10 PM
redrover

Hey yousef, The gondola opens this weekend . It is only opened weekends untill July, and then open everyday. A buddy of mine is the trail director on the mountain. He is a committed downhiller and is negotiating with VA to put some cash and hard work into better trails. Maybe in a few years we can stand on the same level as whistlerBC. Have a good time. JP

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events