BSROA Road Trip June 12,13,14th -- Rausch Creek Off Road Park!! - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Old May 1st, 2008, 12:04 PM
64rovr
Adam

BSROA Road Trip June 12,13,14th -- Rausch Creek Off Road Park!!

The Bay State Rover Owners' Association is holding its first annual “Road Trip” June 12, 13, and 14th 2008. This year, we will be traveling to Rausch Creek Off Road Park in Pennsylvania to explore the 1700 acres and 30+ miles of trails that they have to offer.

As if off roading at Rausch Creek wasn't enough on its own, the park is also holding an event in their regional Rock Crawling series that Saturday! Spectators to the event are allowed to get right up close to the action and into the pits to see some amazing four wheel drive machines. All of the trails at the park are open that day for trail riding as well, so there is lots to do for everyone.

We will be camping at the Echo Valley Campground in Tremont, PA. This is about 15 minutes away from the park. I am talking with the campground now to organize some sort of group camping area. We will be at the park all day Saturday and Sunday. We will likely leave a little early on Sunday to travel back to MA.

Cost for this trip is $150 for BSROA members. This includes 2 nights of camping, membership to Rausch Creek Off Road Park, and 2 days of off roading at Rausch Creek. The club will also pay for dinner on Saturday night.

Important links:

Rausch Creek Off Road Park: http://www.rc4x4.org/index.php

Echo Valley Campground: http://www.echovalleycamp.com/index.html

BSROA website: http://www.bsroa.com

I would like to get a convoy of Rovers together from MA down to PA leaving sometime around noon on Friday the 12th. Please let me know if you're interested!

'95 Discovery 4.6
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2008, 01:38 PM
Uncle Douglas
Doug Crowther
A defender in every driveway-motto
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
I may be interested in attending, from the other direction...got to see how the calendar fills up already signed up for the ROAV event later in the month.

Dividing Creek Imports
Worldwide Vehicle Shipment and Importation Service
Restoration & Modification work

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old May 3rd, 2008, 07:36 AM
Roverlab
Trevor Griffiths
85 110, 92 110, 92 RR, 06 LR3

Adam,
My name's Trevor Griffiths and I have a Rover shop near Hershey , PA., about 45 minutes from RC. I'd be happy to offer guidance and advice about RC, and feel free to keep my contact info if anybody is need of parts or help.
I'd like to suggest Camp-a-while over Echo Valley. It's at exit 112 off of 81- only about 7 miles from the Park either on the I81 or through the back roads, but the facilities are much nicer.
Also, it's Friday's the 13th! Got any superstitious Rover owners?
Trevor
mobile 410.227.2523
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2008, 12:46 PM
MonLand
Loic Fabro
95 D90 - 96 Disco -06 LR3

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryland 110
I may be interested in attending, from the other direction...got to see how the calendar fills up already signed up for the ROAV event later in the month.
That reminds me..... As I did not attend MAR, I also did not (at least don't think I did) renew my MAR membership..... But I don't remember seen any letter in the mail.....
it is not hoarding it is selective collecting
---
MonLand
1995 D90 NAS
1996 Discovery NAS
2006 LR3 NAS (hers, but comfy! :) )
Old May 27th, 2008, 12:33 PM
ron
Ron
1994 NAS Defender 90

I should be there. Looking forward to it

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Tags
off road, trip