BSROA Fall Heritage Rally 2007- Plymouth VT - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Old August 20th, 2007, 12:22 PM
64rovr
Adam

BSROA Fall Heritage Rally 2007- Plymouth VT

To celebrate a successful and rejuvenating year for the club, The Bay State Rover Owners' Association will hold its annual Fall Heritage event again this year at Hawk Inn and Mountain Resort in Plymouth, Vermont on September 29th and 30th. This is the hallmark event of the club, and is the longest running Land Rover event in the region. This is the 15th consecutive year!

To commemorate 15 years of Fall Heritage, this year BSROA is going to bring the event back to its family-oriented roots from a number of years ago. There will be a professionally catered dinner on Saturday night at Hawk Resort in their wonderful facilities, as well as a raffle with items generously donated by Atlantic British, Land Rover Peabody, Bill Burke, Winchline.com and others.

There will be a range of off-road driving options available to suit your level of experience and desire for adventure. Many of you are probably already thoroughly experienced (bored??) with the trails that we have run at Fall Heritage in recent years. Thus, we will have some different and really exciting trails for you all to explore, over a wider geographic area. There will still be scenic and beginner level trails available right on location at Hawk for those not seeking hard core off roading.

Camping on site will be at the field at Hawk that we have used in past years. Many will be arriving on Friday night at all hours for a pre-event campfire social and possible off-roading. If four-star hotel accommodations are more to your liking, they are available at Hawk Inn just a quarter-mile up the road from the camping area. Be in touch with Hawk directly to reserve your room: www.hawkresort.com

If you can not make it until Saturday morning, arrive early! Event registration will run from 9am to 10am with trail runs leaving shortly after that.

BSROA membership is required for participation in this event. Fall Heritage marks the end of the fiscal year for the club, and you may pay your dues at registration on Saturday morning. This holds true for renewals as well as new members. Membership dues are $40 per year.

The catered dinner on Saturday night will carry an additional cost of $25 per adult, and $10 per child. This covers the food and use of the space. Alcohol is not included. You will receive one raffle ticket with each meal purchased. Additional raffle tickets will be available for purchase at the event.

Because of the type of event that this is, I am asking all who will be attending to pre-register via email to FallHeritage@gmail.com. Please include the following with your email:

Name:
Email Address:
Type of vehicle:
Modification level: (Stock, Mild, Heavily)
Number of people in your party:
Will you be camping? Yes/No
Will you be attending the dinner/raffle on Saturday night? Yes/No
Are you a current BSROA member? Yes/No

I would ask that all pre-registrations be emailed by September 21st at the absolute latest. I will send out an email with detailed directions to the event to all those who pre-register.

Looking forward to another great year!

'95 Discovery 4.6
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 22nd, 2007, 09:59 PM
lynchee
Dennis Lynch
94 D90 #699

So............Who is going? I think I will be there. (not an attempted hijack) Anybody going to MAR
Old August 23rd, 2007, 06:54 AM
jimmy salmon
jimmy salmon
94 D90 AA Yellow

Mar is loking good for me. Taking whiskey, ginger ale, sugar and camp stove to warm it up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 23rd, 2007, 09:27 AM
cellulararrest
Chris Snyder
1994 D90 #614 | '07 L322 SC

I'd like to go. I haven't been out wheeling in far too long. I just need to join BSROA.
Old August 23rd, 2007, 11:02 AM
badgerman
Christopher Laws
1964 Land Badger
D-90 Source Vendor

Hey Adm,

What are the dates for this event?
Old August 23rd, 2007, 01:03 PM
KevinNY
Kevin Buckley
1973 coiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64rovr
The Bay State Rover Owners' Association will hold its annual Fall Heritage event again this year at Hawk Inn and Mountain Resort in Plymouth, Vermont on September 29th and 30th.
September 29-30
Old August 23rd, 2007, 02:08 PM
badgerman
Christopher Laws
1964 Land Badger
D-90 Source Vendor

I just saw the fine print in the first paragraph. I could of asked Peter, but wanted to do a post with my avitar which Chris VonC just helped me add.
Old August 23rd, 2007, 03:58 PM
ini88
Daniel Marcello
Alloy+Grit Creative Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerman
but wanted to do a post with my avitar which Chris VonC just helped me add.
Nice ladies! did you make them Badger tops for their.......well, tops?
Old August 23rd, 2007, 04:04 PM
badgerman
Christopher Laws
1964 Land Badger
D-90 Source Vendor

No, this is my new sewing crew with their Badger Coachworks uniforms.
Old August 27th, 2007, 03:44 PM
ron
Ron
1994 NAS Defender 90

I will most likely be doing both the Heritage and MAR.

I should arrive around 5:00 in VT.

I think a crew will be heading out of MA Wed afternoon for the MAR event. Hopefully it will be dry this year. : ) but Im getting some mud tire just in case.........
Old August 28th, 2007, 11:50 AM
pmd
Paul Dandini
None :-(

I am planning to attend as well..
Old August 29th, 2007, 08:29 AM
ron
Ron
1994 NAS Defender 90

Chris thats why it takes so long to get a top done . Go hire some ugly chicks and you will speed up production : )
Old September 16th, 2007, 03:16 PM
cellulararrest
Chris Snyder

When is everyone heading up for Fall Heritage? I'm planning on attending saturday, assuming I can get out of some school commitments.
Old September 18th, 2007, 07:22 AM
pmd
Paul Dandini

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellulararrest
When is everyone heading up for Fall Heritage? I'm planning on attending saturday, assuming I can get out of some school commitments.
I am planning to get up there on Friday - late afternoon - depends when I sneak out of work..
Old September 18th, 2007, 10:55 AM
cellulararrest
Chris Snyder

Well hopefully I'll see you up there. Camping? Nice avatar by the way! That water was deep...
Old September 25th, 2007, 06:21 PM
cellulararrest
Chris Snyder

Not happening this weekend. School's got me. Hope you guys have a great weekend! Hopefully I can get out soon! I haven't been wheeling in far too long!
Old September 26th, 2007, 04:17 PM
ric7d90
Eric bouchard

Should be there, driving from Montreal Friday afternoon ...

Eric
Old September 28th, 2007, 07:42 AM
pmd
Paul Dandini

Here's some weather info for Plymouth, VT

http://www.weather.com/weather/local...om=search_city

http://forecast.weather.gov/zipcity....plymouth,%20vt

Today: Isolated showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Some of the storms could produce small hail. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. West wind between 8 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Tonight: A chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then a slight chance of showers. Some of the storms could produce small hail. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Saturday: A slight chance of showers before 8am. Partly cloudy, with a high near 62. Light wind becoming northwest between 14 and 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

Saturday Night: Patchy frost after 8pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 35. North wind between 5 and 8 mph becoming calm. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.

Sunday: Patchy frost before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 65. Light north wind.
Old October 1st, 2007, 10:10 AM
cellulararrest
Chris Snyder

How was it? I see Ron hit a nice mud hole in his usual style! New tires, Dennis?
Old October 1st, 2007, 01:44 PM
ron
Ron
1994 NAS Defender 90

I prefer to say my usual finesse ; ) that was a DEEP hole. The mud was over my hood.
It was great 2 days of wheeling with a mix of rock and mud. just bent my track rod and my front diff is leaking a little. I should be ready for MAR by wed.
Hopefully Paul and Dennis will post up some pics

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events