Brits on the Beach event, Ocean Grove NJ Sept. 25, 2010 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Old August 18th, 2010, 12:55 AM
airbornrover
William Skidmore
SIII 109 SW

Brits on the Beach event, Ocean Grove NJ Sept. 25, 2010

Don't belong to the group that's running it. But I will be attending with both trucks, really nice town. On the beach and 5minutes walk from Asbury Park with all their bars . The club that's running it is a British car club. Gotta represent the rovers. Website and show registration form. Before i forget there is limited space.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 18th, 2010, 04:40 PM
airbornrover
William Skidmore
SIII 109 SW

The guy is quick on the email returns. So they still have about 60 slots or so left to fill. Already a couple of rovers are signed up, they are going to have a rover class and he is kindly asking people to preregister so he can better organize the field. Also before i forget, Land Rover Monmouth is going to be a sponsor.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Tags
ac, event