2015 Alvord Desert Defender Event - Page 3 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Old October 26th, 2015, 07:38 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlled View Post
Special thanks to Jason Lavender of series-defender outfitters https://www.seriesdefender.com/
I was the lucky winner of the Aluminum Dash Vent Trim kit (CNC'd and powder coated). That was donated for the raffle. I have installed them and they look/function fantastic. They cleaned up my warped vents and they really bring a high level of quality fit, finish and durability to my truck. Thank you Jason for the kind donation and for supporting this event. Carl Ledbetter 1995 NAS D90.
Carl:

Thank you very much for the kind words! Iím glad you were the proud recipient of the dash/defrost vents, knowing they went to a good home is enough gratification for me . Iím also fairly jealous of your attendance to the Alvord Desert Defenders Event, Iíve got to find a way to get myself there next yearÖ.
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Tags
defender, event