2012 Overland Expo - early registration opens - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old August 12th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Negative Earth
Jonathan Hanson
1974 88
D-90 Source Vendor
2012 Overland Expo - early registration opens

Hello everyone,

Chris kindly allowed me to post this notice. Roseann and I have just announced the dates and a new venue for the 2012 Overland Expo. It will be held May 18 to 20 near Flagstaff, Arizona, in a lovely forest and meadow setting at 7,000 feet elevation, next to a very cool two-story lodge/restaurant.

More importantly for the Land Rover faithful, the ex-Camel Trophy team members who now comprise a significant portion of our training team have been discussing an ambitious scheme to build a CT skills area that should be a blast. We just need to watch it with them and chain saws in the pine trees.

Land Rover North America has also signed up again to build one of their excellent demonstration courses, which anyone attending is welcome to drive with a Camel Trophy veteran as co-pilot - either in your own vehicle or a new Land Rover.

All the information is here:

Overland Expo

We'd like to keep strengthening our Land Rover contingent. I'm hoping to have my RHD Series III fettled by then. Please consider coming either on a day pass or with the weekend package that includes choices of over 70 classes and a bunch of other stuff. We've already had signups for 2012 from people who've been to all three previous Expos - thank you!

Overland Expo

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Non-Technical Discussions > Trips, Trails and Events