WTB used or new Goodyear Wrangler M/T 235 85 16 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old August 1st, 2011, 08:42 AM
JohnC
Status: Offline
Giampaulo Cinquegrana
95 DI SR Extreme Kit - 94 RRC LWB
D-90 Source Vendor
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Tappan, NY
Posts: 947
WTB used or new Goodyear Wrangler M/T 235 85 16

I need 1 (maybe 2), used (75% tread left is ok) or new. Let me know what you have. Shipping to 10983.

Thanks.
__________________
John C.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old August 1st, 2011, 10:03 AM
The Dro
Status: Offline
Dro
1988 Ninety
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Annandale, VA
Posts: 6,691
Registry
Hey John,

I'm also looking for one (maybe two).

If you find a set, I'll pitch in.

I'll let you know if I find something.

P
__________________
Mine is NTO... It was new, Now I'm Taking it Off.
Quote:
Online speculation will not replace onsite inspection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old August 1st, 2011, 10:24 AM
JohnC
Status: Offline
Giampaulo Cinquegrana
95 DI SR Extreme Kit - 94 RRC LWB
D-90 Source Vendor
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Tappan, NY
Posts: 947
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrc.swb View Post
Hey John,

I'm also looking for one (maybe two).

If you find a set, I'll pitch in.

I'll let you know if I find something.

P
P,

I just picked up a Di with 3 good tires and 2 very used tires. If I can't find a 4th good tire then I'll just sell the 3 good ones and install the Simex on the truck. I'll let you know if I decide to go this route.

Thanks.
__________________
John C.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old August 1st, 2011, 12:35 PM
The Dro
Status: Offline
Dro
1988 Ninety
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Annandale, VA
Posts: 6,691
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
P,

I just picked up a Di with 3 good tires and 2 very used tires. If I can't find a 4th good tire then I'll just sell the 3 good ones and install the Simex on the truck. I'll let you know if I decide to go this route.

Thanks.
Let me know if they are the Goodyear Wrangler MT/R (Durawall type) 235/85-16
__________________
Mine is NTO... It was new, Now I'm Taking it Off.
Quote:
Online speculation will not replace onsite inspection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old August 1st, 2011, 01:19 PM
JohnC
Status: Offline
Giampaulo Cinquegrana
95 DI SR Extreme Kit - 94 RRC LWB
D-90 Source Vendor
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Tappan, NY
Posts: 947
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrc.swb View Post
Let me know if they are the Goodyear Wrangler MT/R (Durawall type) 235/85-16
I believe it is but I am having my daughter check and will get back to you.
__________________
John C.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old August 1st, 2011, 01:23 PM
The Dro
Status: Offline
Dro
1988 Ninety
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Annandale, VA
Posts: 6,691
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
I believe it is but I am having my daughter check and will get back to you.
Thanks!
__________________
Mine is NTO... It was new, Now I'm Taking it Off.
Quote:
Online speculation will not replace onsite inspection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old August 1st, 2011, 04:32 PM
JohnC
Status: Offline
Giampaulo Cinquegrana
95 DI SR Extreme Kit - 94 RRC LWB
D-90 Source Vendor
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Tappan, NY
Posts: 947
All are Durawall.
__________________
John C.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old August 7th, 2011, 11:08 PM
Matt223081's Avatar
Matt223081
Status: Offline
Matthew Scanlon
84 D90 200TDI
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Narberth PA
Posts: 132
I have two new MT-R kevlars in Philadelphia
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old August 15th, 2011, 02:14 PM
The Dro
Status: Offline
Dro
1988 Ninety
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Annandale, VA
Posts: 6,691
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt223081 View Post
I have two new MT-R kevlars in Philadelphia
I have the old pattern. (Durawall). Thanks anyways.
__________________
Mine is NTO... It was new, Now I'm Taking it Off.
Quote:
Online speculation will not replace onsite inspection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brand New 255/65/R16 Goodyear Wrangler HP Willh For Sale - Parts 3 October 14th, 2014 06:43 PM
NEW GoodYEAR Wrangler MTR Tire 265/75 R 16 RoverChic For Sale - Parts 0 September 3rd, 2007 05:31 PM
265/75-16 *1-New Goodyear Wrangler MT/R Tire* RoverChic For Sale - Parts 0 January 5th, 2007 11:27 PM
Goodyear M/T scout x Defender Technical Discussions 1 February 17th, 2006 08:59 AM
Goodyear Wrangler MT/R or BF Goodrich Mud Terrain M/T WCURoverD90 Defender Technical Discussions 22 March 25th, 2004 11:24 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 PM.


Copyright