WTB RRC parts - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old April 22nd, 2017, 07:23 AM
Shiftonthefly1
Ben
97 Disco

WTB RRC parts

Complete carpet set in grey front to back. Except the bit under the console.

Snorkel

I'm looking for a set of sets to recover if they are cheap. I don't need any of the electrical parts. I don't need them to be nice at all. Preferably in grey so the arm rest bits match.

Aftermarket rear bumper
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 22nd, 2017, 11:41 AM
Josh Ashcroft
Joshua
1986 110

I have an ARB rear bumper, but it will only work with the later year trucks (don't recall the year they switched) that don't have an integral hitch receiver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old April 22nd, 2017, 11:48 AM
Shiftonthefly1
Ben
97 Disco

Someone lobbed off my trailer hitch. Bars and all. So I guess no worries. How much and will you ship? Pics?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 22nd, 2017, 11:49 AM
Paul Grant
Paul Grant

All NAS Range Rovers came with the hitch receiver. I fit an ARB rear bumper on my '85 grey market Range Rover and there were no issues. I don't really recall there being issues with the later NAS Range Rovers either.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 02:22 PM
Josh Ashcroft
Joshua
1986 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftonthefly1 View Post
Someone lobbed off my trailer hitch. Bars and all. So I guess no worries. How much and will you ship? Pics?

Must be for an ROW truck then. I just remember looking under my truck thinking I was going to have to cut the truck or cut the bumper supports and build new ones, but I just went and bought a Defender so I'm going to sell my RRC and all my RRC parts that aren't on it yet.

$400 plus shipping? I shipped my front bumper from LA to Portland on UShip it and paid $100.

Bumper is solid, it is dirty and has some scratches and a little surface rust primarily inside the passenger side corner. Nothing that concerned me, I was just going to clean it and hit it with POR. If you have a shoe truck I'd strip and repaint it.

It's raining at the moment so it's all wet in the photos. I keep it in a dry spot in the garage, I just pulled it out for the photos.

Old April 26th, 2017, 12:14 AM
Josh Ashcroft
Joshua
1986 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Grant View Post
All NAS Range Rovers came with the hitch receiver. I fit an ARB rear bumper on my '85 grey market Range Rover and there were no issues. I don't really recall there being issues with the later NAS Range Rovers either.

So this is a bit of a moot point, but I just remembered when I bought this bumper I pulled it off of the truck it was on for the seller and as I recall it was LWB, and it definitely never had the factory hitch. So I don't know if it was an imported truck, but a 92 wouldn't have been 25 years old at the time. So not sure what that was.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
part, parts