WTB rear wiper, washer and heat switches - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old January 22nd, 2015, 11:06 AM
Rhyno
Ryan
1997 JDM D90

WTB rear wiper, washer and heat switches

I am looking to buy the three consul switches for rear wiper washer and heat. I only need the buttons. I have a 1997 D90. The buttons should look like this picture!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	111737  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 22nd, 2015, 11:28 AM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
I am looking to buy the three consul switches for rear wiper washer and heat. I only need the buttons. I have a 1997 D90. The buttons should look like this picture!
FWIW Jimmy (Jymmiejamz) and I have been chatting about fabricating a proper "replacement" panel for that spot, out of CNC milled aluminum. The thought was to either "add" 2-Carling switches in the blank spot on the right, or perhaps a 12v outlet or two.

The other thought was to maybe make this a full 5-Carling (or maybe even 6 if there's room) switch setup...and eliminate those 3 factory switches completely (I've been slowly replacing all my crappy factory switches in my Rovers with the more reliable - and cheaper! - Carlings myself).
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")

Old January 22nd, 2015, 12:01 PM
Rhyno
Ryan
1997 JDM D90

I'm not interested in a replacement panel but I'm sure many ppl will be. My truck did not come with the housing or buttons, they were removed in the past.

When I get the switches I will mount them by my power window switch near the transfer case
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 22nd, 2015, 12:04 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
I'm not interested in a replacement panel but I'm sure many ppl will be. My truck did not come with the housing or buttons, they were removed in the past.

When I get the switches I will mount them by my power window switch near the transfer case
Ahhh, gotcha ("photo for display purposes only" : ).
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
switch