WTB: NAS Defender 90 - Page 3 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old October 4th, 2016, 08:56 AM
Davis
Chris Davis
94 D90, 88 RRC

Not sure if Craig was kidding about not using salt as we use mag chloride which is super destructive here in CO. I had 0 rust till they went from sand to mag chloride and I fucking curse that stuff...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 4th, 2016, 09:18 AM
aosias
Alexandra
1995 D90

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis View Post
Not sure if Craig was kidding about not using salt as we use mag chloride which is super destructive here in CO. I had 0 rust till they went from sand to mag chloride and I fucking curse that stuff...
I used to have powder coating on my bumper and tire carrier, then I drove in the winter.
Old October 4th, 2016, 09:44 AM
mattb
Matt
94 D-90 No. 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis View Post
I don't get it - I haven't noticed any problems on any of my vehicles with the Mag Chloride. Granted I don't drive my defender on winter roads that often but I have a '05 landcruiser that we drive all of the time in the snow and I haven't seen any problems with that and I have owned that about 7 years now

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
90, defender, defender 90, nas