WTB: LT95 Overdrive Linkage and Shifter - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old December 17th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Dan Pollock
1983 Defender 3 Door
WTB: LT95 Overdrive Linkage and Shifter

Soooo, got a great fairey OD on here from a fellow member, and then in a terrible turn of sharing-garage-with-the-old-man events, he tossed the box that had the nicely modified linkage plate.

I have the curved metal linkage that comes right off the overdrive, but not the plate that it connects to the pivot, and then the shifter.

SOOOO, shot in the dark, any chance anyone has the components to one of these from a dead OD or something? I know I can fabricate this stuff on my own probably, but holy hell will it be trickier.

And thus i pray to the rover gods...
Seafoam Green 1983 110 3 Door - sometimes SW, current ST.
Spent it's working years in France, it's mid-life crisis in The Hamptons, and now its golden years in Washington, D.C.
Sponsored Links

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted