WTB Hella Rallye 1000 Fog and Driving Lights - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old March 28th, 2014, 10:42 AM
Tohelluride
Mr. BBQ
1991 RRC

WTB Hella Rallye 1000 Fog and Driving Lights

I'm looking for a set of Working Hella Rallye 1000 fog and driving lights! I definitely don't mind used! New is just a little too expensive for the project I have going on. I have about 200-250$ to spend, ready to paypal!

This is going on my land rover project and I already have switches/main wiring harness.

As for the lights, these part numbers are the ones I need and they are the round lights, with 8 inch diameter. I need 2 of each with the basic wires coming out of the units.

Fog Part number - STC7643
Example(http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-STC7643BP)

Driving Beam Part number - STC7644
Example(http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-STC7644BP)

I see these coming up for sale, used, on the fleabay all the time, but I'd rather not buy a single lamp at a time.......Thanks for any info!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1991 Range Rover Classic(Daily)

94 Mazda RX-7 (Project)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 28th, 2014, 11:23 AM
rovertrader
Dale
Tithonus 110, D-90, 109 S/T 5-door

I have 3/ea of the fogs, but no driving left. These are used, but nice- and typically not for sale. But knowing what they are for, I assume, I will pass them on.
$125/for the pair shipped?? Half your budget number for 4?

If you can use the Hella with same lens/light in a 6", I have a pair of fogs and a pair of driving...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old March 28th, 2014, 11:55 AM
Tohelluride
Mr. BBQ
1991 RRC

Deal for the pair! The 8 inch is what I desire, thanks for the offer on the 6 though. PM me your paypal and I'll pay right away!

94 Mazda RX-7 (Project)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 29th, 2014, 08:00 PM
Tohelluride
Mr. BBQ
1991 RRC

Excellent! Fogs are on the way! I'm still looking for the driving lamps! I might have a little more money to spend, if someone has a set!

94 Mazda RX-7 (Project)
Old March 30th, 2014, 02:43 PM
Stmpede
Andrew Najarian
'93 NAS D110 #43

I have a set of the Hella 1000 Black Magic. They have the black X in them that makes them look black when they're off. They also have the Stone Shields (black grille style that you can leave on with the lights on) but one has a crack with a little part of the shield missing between two of the crosses...I'll get a picture for you later if you're interested in them, but it sounds like you're looking for something specific.
Old March 30th, 2014, 06:43 PM
Tohelluride
Mr. BBQ
1991 RRC

The black magics's are very similar, but are my last resort... I'm bidding on some driving lights from the uk....but most don't want to ship to the US....which I'm willing to pay for....it is very frustrating...I will keep in contact!

94 Mazda RX-7 (Project)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
driving beams, fog, hella, hella 1000, lights