Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old September 5th, 2015, 08:44 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
WTB: grille / radiator surround assembly

Looking for a good used grille / radiator surround. Either the "regular" style or the "bumpout" A/C kind would be fine. White or Alpine White is a plus.

Sample pics below:

Name:   grill_surround01.JPG
Views: 371
Size:  9.2 KB

Click image for larger version

Name:	ASJ710060.gif
Views:	187
Size:	307.1 KB
ID:	128844
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 5th, 2015, 09:23 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanwind View Post
Looking for a good used grille / radiator surround. Either the "regular" style or the "bumpout" A/C kind would be fine. White or Alpine White is a plus. Sample pics below:
I've got a non-AC one at SHP you can have. Just needs shipping or RURR. It's portofino red though.

Semper Fi!
Old September 5th, 2015, 09:24 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Fabrication View Post
I've got a non-AC one at SHP you can have. Just needs shipping or RURR. It's portofino red though.
Done deal! Should I talk to Abe or Stephen?
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 5th, 2015, 09:26 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Done deal! Should I talk to Abe or Stephen?
Yep. Just give either a call.

Semper Fi!
Old September 5th, 2015, 09:27 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Yep. Just give either a call.
Sweet, will ring them on Tues. So you're stateside now, right? Officially in Hawaii?
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

Old September 5th, 2015, 09:32 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Sweet, will ring them on Tues. So you're stateside now, right? Officially in Hawaii?
Yep in HI. Truck will be done in a week and I pick up in 2 weeks, then drive the truck to Charleston for shipping to HI.

Semper Fi!
Old September 5th, 2015, 09:43 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Yep in HI. Truck will be done in a week and I pick up in 2 weeks, then drive the truck to Charleston for shipping to HI.
You should ship out of Baltimore and come up to visit the crew!
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

Old September 5th, 2015, 11:14 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
You should ship out of Baltimore and come up to visit the crew!
I'll actually be in MD for business 17-25 Sept. Driving the truck from Orlando to Baltimore doesn't sound like fun right now and I am pressed for time. Fly down from Balt on the 26th, drop in Charleston on the 28th, fly to BWI, then off to HI the next day.

Semper Fi!
Old September 5th, 2015, 11:28 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
I'll actually be in MD for business 17-25 Sept. Driving the truck from Orlando to Baltimore doesn't sound like fun right now and I am pressed for time. Fly down from Balt on the 26th, drop in Charleston on the 28th, fly to BWI, then off to HI the next day.
Road trip in your new truck!!?? That should sound fantastic. Also - Nova HH is 9/17! That's a goocher.
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

Old September 5th, 2015, 11:31 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Road trip in your new truck!!?? That should sound fantastic. Also - Nova HH is 9/17! That's a goocher.
I'm all over road trips, but without confidence in the truck, tools, and a tight timeline, I can't risk a delay.

Semper Fi!
Old September 5th, 2015, 11:51 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
I'm all over road trips, but without confidence in the truck, tools, and a tight timeline, I can't risk a delay.
My friend, that's the whole reason for Rover Broke, Call a Bloke!
Birmabright Brotherhood - Rover Broke? Call a Bloke!

They even have a fancy "Route Planning" feature right on the BB website...what more could you ask for.
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

Old September 25th, 2015, 03:45 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Uh, I'm *guessing* they sent me the wrong one? It's not Portofino (which I'm assuming was from your NAS90?), nor is it a NAS version, and is in a bit rough shape*. It appears to be an early ROW grille surround, with the indented bottom and PTO pass through as well. Oh well...I'll see what I can do, probably can make it work in the meantime.

*actually now that I have a closer look at it, it's pretty twisted up and has quite a bit of galvanic corrosion going on...may not fly.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_9210.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	130648  
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

Old September 25th, 2015, 04:51 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Uh, I'm *guessing* they sent me the wrong one? It's not Portofino (which I'm assuming was from your NAS90?), nor is it a NAS version, and is in a bit rough shape*. It appears to be an early ROW grille surround, with the indented bottom and PTO pass through as well. Oh well...I'll see what I can do, probably can make it work in the meantime. *actually now that I have a closer look at it, it's pretty twisted up and has quite a bit of galvanic corrosion going on...may not fly.
WTF is that?!?! I'm laughing out loud right now. That's pretty messed up and they must have been confused. Have you called them yet? I'll be by there tomorrow and can ask as well.

On the bright side it was "free!l

Semper Fi!
Old September 25th, 2015, 04:56 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
WTF is that?!?! I'm laughing out loud right now. That's pretty messed up and they must have been confused. Have you called them yet? I'll be by there tomorrow and can ask as well.

On the bright side it was "free!l
Nah, I haven't called them yet...figured I wouldn't pour anything on for a Friday with the weekend looming . But, if you'll be there tomorrow keep an eye out for that Portofino one and maybe the 2nd time can be a charm!
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

Old September 25th, 2015, 05:20 PM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
Do you want to borrow mine?

Old September 25th, 2015, 05:29 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dro View Post
Do you want to borrow mine?
Wait...is yours actually out of the truck? For once, me giving you flak for taking sh*t apart has come back to bite me as it may save my arse in the short term .
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

Old September 25th, 2015, 06:17 PM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
Quote:

Wait...is yours actually out of the truck? For once, me giving you flak for taking sh*t apart has come back to bite me as it may save my arse in the short term .
You are taking it off.

Seriously. It's out... lemme know when you want to pick it up.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20150925_181802.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	130718  

Old September 25th, 2015, 06:33 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
I'll mention it to them.

Here's your grill on my truck...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-1759689229.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	509.6 KB
ID:	130720  

Semper Fi!
Old September 25th, 2015, 06:38 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
I'll mention it to them.

Here's your grill on my truck...
Looks great against the Arles blue! Man that winch is HUGE!

Nice Fairlead there as well my friend....
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
assembly, radiator