Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 19th, 2008, 10:34 AM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
Eric - you've moved. I don't have a fiberglass top for you in TX - but I hope you're doing well!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old September 19th, 2008, 11:09 AM
efournier
Eric
'95 D-90 ST

Hey Jim.

I did move. Still getting situated brain-wise - stuff is all here Doing well. Haven't been able to keep up with the list. Hope all is well with you!

Follow-up Post:

Wow! (here I go, hijacking my own thread) What's up with that SW conversion? Looks good Jim! Don't get me thinking... Maybe I need to start a new thread - WTT: ST parts for SW parts
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 19th, 2008, 12:54 PM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
There is a guy selling a hard-top right now, just needs windows and a roll cage...

Old September 19th, 2008, 03:09 PM
AmityD90
Gery
1987 ROW D90

Registry
I think Mark (mgrgpg) on the forum has a fiberglass hardtop for sale. He mentioned it in his parts for sale thread. You may want to pm him about it. Might be a PITA to ship

Good luck
Old September 19th, 2008, 04:19 PM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
Eric - I'm really happy with the station wagon coversion, and so is Jill. We didn't take the top off that much anyway, and with moving to NY (and me going overseas) we wanted to trade weather protection, window-scrapability, and security for convertiblness.

I ended up buying a SW cage to make it all proper, but I bet you could work the SW for ST trade with someone. There are a few little things you have to do to get it all together, but given your know-how, I'm sure you'd find some nice solutions.

Sorry I didn't get in touch more, life accellerated...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
fiber, fiberglass, glass, hardtop