WTB D90 ST preferably auto - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old June 10th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Joe H.
WTB D90 ST preferably auto

The warm weather is too nice and caused my patience to wear thin in my search for a truck. I regularly check the forums, Craigslist and eBay and have missed out in the past on a few trucks that werent local. Heres what Im thinking:

Soft top Its summer in Chicago only a few months of the year, but I would like an ST.

Transmission I really would prefer an auto as the wife would like to be comfortable driving the truck.

Location It would be nice to find something local in the Midwest so I have a shot of seeing the truck before someone else gets to it first.

Condition Should be mechanically sound, or at least as sound as a Defender can get. I dont mind a little bit of cosmetic issues, but no structural rust or mechanical problems.

Color Not a deal breaker, but blue would be preferred with yellow toward the bottom of my list. Other colors would fall somewhere in between.

Budget Open on budget, but Im not looking for a pristine showpiece as Id prefer to not spend that kind of cash.

Please shoot me a message if you have anything that sounds interesting.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

90, d90