Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old July 15th, 2008, 03:06 PM
ECR
East Coast Rover Co.
Just Defenders, nothing else.
D-90 Source Vendor

WTB 97 NAS D90 AC system

Looking for a mostly complete 1997 NAS D90 AC system. I need the under-dash bits, dash unit, wiring harness, etc etc. Don't really need the compressor or hoses. So if you are going diesel and getting did of the AC or want to get rid of your AC to make an air compressor or something sell me your old 1997 NAS AC parts. Will pay cash or trade for other Defender bits.

I do not check PMs. Call or email if you need something.

ECR is not a parts source. We are not in the mail order business.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 15th, 2008, 03:22 PM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
Mines still around. I'll be home in two weeks, and can pull it sometime during August. What I'd like to do is just trade for Tdi AC parts if you have some take-off parts. You need this right now or just in general?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old July 15th, 2008, 03:34 PM
ECR
East Coast Rover Co.
D-90 Source Vendor

No real rush, whenever. It is for an upcoming project.

The keys I need are the engine bay wiring harness and the interior parts.

I have a lot of Tdi AC stuff, maybe enough for a full system. The Tdi AC stuff I have is brand new so to trade would mean that your parts would need to be in great shape. Did it work when you took it out?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 15th, 2008, 03:50 PM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
It works perfectly, I installed it brand new from a kit that George had 2 years ago. I just want to move from "incorrect" system to "correct" system; i.e. when I installed it I didnt make provisions for the engine temp switches etc. So I'd like to redux the system the correct way with all the safety features in place and let someone who needs a mint 97 system get some use out of it. I'm not demanding a straight across trade, I expect we'll easily figure out a fair deal. I'm certain the aesthetics will be up to your standards.

Old July 15th, 2008, 04:26 PM
ECR
East Coast Rover Co.
D-90 Source Vendor

Was this a factory LRNA system or one of the Smiths style later units (like the ones used today)?
Are the controls are in the middle and it has a Land Rover logo formed on it?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05961.JPG
Views:	148
Size:	150.3 KB
ID:	14334  

Old July 16th, 2008, 12:12 AM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
Its a factory one, just like the one in the picture. It came in a Land Rover box and I even have the Land Rover installation book with the wiring diagram and all that. I even applied the stickers to the radiator housing. I can peel them off for you if you want.

Old July 16th, 2008, 07:53 AM
ECR
East Coast Rover Co.
D-90 Source Vendor

Cool.
Get it for me and I'll get you set up with what you need for a Tdi system.

Old July 16th, 2008, 07:58 AM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
I'll contact you in early August and we can set things up. I'll probably just drive up and bring it to you.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
90, 97, ac, d90, nas