I posted something similar a few months ago. Had to stop looking for a while but my wife and I are starting to look again.
- We are looking for a mechanically decent condition LHD 90 soft top, either NAS or ROW. Cosmetics are not really important to me. I prefer something that has character.
- We prefer NAS but are realistic. We are not sure if "decent condition NAS" fits into our budget.
- For ROW - would prefer a 200 tdi
- We would like the truck to have a NAS style roll cage, or be priced accordingly so that we can source and fit the Safety Devices cage
- We prefer to buy a truck that is already in the US, but are open to clean "as is" condition imports
- We are open to the idea of converting a SW if the price is right.
- Must be LHD
- I am in New York, but location of the vehicle is not important.
- Must have clean title
The truck will not be a daily driver. We will probably put a maximum of 2k miles on it a year.
I am not a flipper! Once we have a truck the only reason we will sell it is if we have an economic hardship or if it no longer fits our lifestyle.
If anyone has a 90 that they are looking to sell, know of for sale, or are thinking of selling please PM me. I have been tracking every car on eBay and CL for about a year now.
Thanks in advance.