My wife and I have been looking for a truck. After hours of debating between a 90 and 110, we have decided that a 90 would work better for us.
We are looking for a decent condition LHD 90 soft top, either NAS or ROW.
- We prefer NAS but are realistic. We are not sure if "decent condition NAS" fits into our budget (note: I do not want to post my budget here, but the fact that I am not on eBay clicking BIN should give some indication of where my budget is)
- We prefer a truck that can be used on the highway (safely)
- We would like the truck to have a NAS style roll cage, or be priced accordingly so that we can source and fit the Safety Devices cage
- We would like to have forward facing rear seats with a NAS style tub, or be priced accordingly so that we can cut the tub and fit the necessary supports.
- We prefer to buy a truck that is already in the US, but are open to clean "as is" condition imports
- We are open to the idea of converting a SW if the price is right
- Must be LHD
- I prefer manual transmission (most 97's are out of our budget anyway); wife prefers auto
- I am in New York, but location of the vehicle is not important.
- Must have clean title
- I am not a flipper! Once we have a truck the only reason we will sell it is if we have an economic hardship or if it no longer fits our lifestyle
If anyone has a 90 that they are looking to sell, know of for sale, or are thinking of selling please PM me. I have been tracking every car on eBay and CL for a few months now. I am aware of almost every one posted here, however I am unsure if they are sold.
We have one truck that we have found that we like, we just want to make sure that we are picking the right one.
Thanks in advance!
PS: For those of you that have already been in contact wit me, thank you.