WTB 1998-1999 Discovery I - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 17th, 2016, 11:00 PM
WTB 1998-1999 Discovery I

Hello Defender World

My name is Kevin and I want to buy your 98-99 Disco I. I had one of these when I was in high school and I can't resist the urge to buy another one. I've dreamt of Defender ownership for years now, but my current financial situation won't allow that dream to become reality any time soon. The long and short of it is that I'm looking for a cheap Discovery. I prefer a 98 or 99 D1 and I'd like to spend less than $2,000. This would be a secondary car for me, so it's not a big deal if it needs a little work. I'm pretty handy and can turn a wrench and watch a you-tube tutorial just as good as the next guy. I'm not terribly concerned about fancy accessories at this point, but I would like to eventually turn the truck into a camping/semi-offroad rig. Please let me know if you are willing to part with your old, clunky Discovery, or if you know of one for sale.

I'm in Boulder, Colorado, but I'm willing to drive to check out worth-while trucks.

Best regards,
Kevin the subaru-driving-wannabe-defender/shitty-old-discovery-owner

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

cover, disco, discovery