WTB - 1997 Automatic Soft Top D90 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old February 24th, 2015, 02:00 AM
WTB - 1997 Automatic Soft Top D90

I posted a while back looking for a D90 in the PNW region. I'm expanding my search to basically anywhere in the US. I'm looking for:

- NAS D90
- 1997/automatic
- Soft Top
- White/Yellow/Red (in that priority order)
- Less than 100k miles
- Worry free/rust free/etc
- 6 seater is a plus, but not necessity

I'll be using this as a 3rd car predominately in the summer and will be lucky to put 2k miles/year on it. We're basically just using it to drive around our immediate area. Higher miles are fine so long as the truck has been well-cared for, stored indoors, etc. References and threads on your D90 here are a great plus and provide me a ton more comfort in a purchase. This site has been great as a lurker to learn...and I'd much rather buy from a forum member than a dealer.

It's hard to just throw out a value I have budgeted, but it is within the means that I have seen other D90s sell here on the site. I'm also not one that values that super-low mileage D90s. In fact, those kind of scare me as I'd be afraid to put any mileage on them.

NOTE: I'm an individual. I'm not a dealer. I'm not looking to flip. I'm looking to buy/own and have a good time with this. I see others who have stated this and then flipped later. So, I'm happy to come to an agreement with the seller for whatever safety valves to ensure this won't be the case.

Old February 24th, 2015, 11:34 AM
97 D90 SW
I got my Defender from a forum member. This is a great place to find well loved rigs.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

1997, 90, 97, d90, soft top, top