WTB: 1993 NAS Defender 110 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old December 9th, 2007, 05:59 PM
ssegall77
Stuart Segall
2003 Range Rover G4

WTB: 1993 NAS Defender 110

I am looking to buy a 1993 NAS D110. I am looking for a nice clean lower mileage example not looking for a rust bucket and have already viewed the ones on some of the common thread web sites. If anyone knows of a nice clean one for sale I would appreciate the help. I will pay market, since I am not a dealer. I am looking to keep it until it just won't run anymore and I have to put a Tdi in it.

Thanks in advance!!!

Stuart Segall
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 10th, 2007, 11:25 PM
themaxx
Ade
94 ST

Registry
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...=&cardist=1116
Old December 11th, 2007, 08:24 AM
ssegall77
Stuart Segall
2003 Range Rover G4

Thanks for the link.

I spoke to these guys and although they seem nice.......... the truck has been re painted and is a New York truck. Personally I think there might be a lot of rust underneath the new paint job and they also said a few things that made me think real hard. I don't believe a 30,000 mile truck should be re-painted by just a
local place.

This is just my opinion...
I don't need something with that low mileage and I am not looking to spend that kind of money.

Thanks again,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 11th, 2007, 09:05 PM
hartman
Edward Hartman
1997 D-90

themaxx,

no good deed goes unpunished.

ssegall77,

Heck that D110 is located in the same state as you, if you really wanted one you would have driven over and checked it out.
Old December 11th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Uncle Douglas
Doug Crowther
A defender in every driveway-motto
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Try taking the risk on a non nas 83 110.....
These are defenders- they are made for the roughest conditions the planet has to offer. I read these posts and almost fall out of my chair. You aren't buying a 911 turbo, an entirely different set of prioritys apply. The only consequential one is rust/ corrosion forget about salvage titles etc- . But thats just my opinion, as someone who's been driving rovers since 1978. Most Defender owners are capable of renewing their vehicles as necessary over time. Sorry done venting, finished.

MY BAD
Old December 12th, 2007, 02:49 PM
jessejames4
Jesse Parris
1/18 scale LR Def 110

1993 NAS Defender on ebay

Here you go [no affiliation]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993-...QQcmdZViewItem
Old December 12th, 2007, 03:00 PM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
Oh yeah, I was going to buy that except that the white lettering on the tires was facing out. No wait, it was the fact I paid less than half that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old December 13th, 2007, 06:33 PM
mpsteil
Michael Steil
NAS 110#23,97 ST#665

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC
Oh yeah, I was going to buy that except that the white lettering on the tires was facing out. No wait, it was the fact I paid less than half that.
Ditto! I have bought two NAS 110's in the past year and paid less than half for each one. No rust or corrosion to speak of but the one I paid less for did have dents throughout the body(it was a third of Copley's price). I have seen a 90 that Copley sold to a guy in my town for a high price but I will say it was very,very nice and super low miles. You get what you pay for if you dont want to mess around or wait for the right deal to come along. I waited years to buy a 110 and then I found two within 6 months. If you are not in a hurry you will find the right deal. Just be patient but be willing to do some work on a truck. Body parts can get pricey. Good luck. Mike
Old December 14th, 2007, 01:30 AM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
Yeah, I cant knock Copley, after all they've cornered the market on the nicest defenders out there. I'm actually glad that there is an upper-end demand for the best vehicles. Its just not in my budget to doll out that kind of dosh.

Old December 14th, 2007, 02:43 PM
jessejames4
Jesse Parris
1/18 scale LR Def 110

I have bought two NAS 110's in the past year

Well, then maybe you wouldn't mind selling me one of them at a reasonable price. My piece of cardboard that I'm holding up scrawled in black magic marker says, "Willing to do some work on a truck."

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpsteil
Ditto! I have bought two NAS 110's in the past year and paid less than half for each one. No rust or corrosion to speak of but the one I paid less for did have dents throughout the body(it was a third of Copley's price). I have seen a 90 that Copley sold to a guy in my town for a high price but I will say it was very,very nice and super low miles. You get what you pay for if you dont want to mess around or wait for the right deal to come along. I waited years to buy a 110 and then I found two within 6 months. If you are not in a hurry you will find the right deal. Just be patient but be willing to do some work on a truck. Body parts can get pricey. Good luck. Mike
Old December 14th, 2007, 03:24 PM
mountainviewrover
MARK LECLAIR
95 Range Rover Classic

Registry
he sold one already. now he's down to one.
Old December 14th, 2007, 08:34 PM
mpsteil
Michael Steil
NAS 110#23,97 ST#665

I did sell one of them. It was a pretty rough truck. I got a good deal on the one I sold but it needs a ton of body work and other stuff. The PO used it for what it was meant for. Heavilly off roaded but mechanicly it was pretty sound. I wish I would have kept both but it was just to much time and money to have both sitting in the driveway. Mike

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
110, defender 110, nas