window seal bar??? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Thread Tools
Old August 1st, 2012, 02:27 PM
rayfi's Avatar
Status: Offline
Derek Moeller
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Portland Oregon
Posts: 685
window seal bar???

Not sure what it is called but I need the left and right bar that runs vertically along the back edge of the soft top window.

Any one know what it is called or have a pair laying around?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	36
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	54988  
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LT230T (20D) Input seal michael67 Defender Technical Discussions 5 August 16th, 2011 03:55 AM
How to seal a soft-top window??? KingSlug Defender Technical Discussions 1 February 2nd, 2007 06:44 AM
Window Seal D90user Defender Technical Discussions 5 November 7th, 2005 02:19 PM
Rear ST window bar mpodgorski For Sale - Parts 4 July 27th, 2004 12:03 PM
Soft Top Side Window Bar boshea Wanted 2 June 18th, 2004 08:14 PM

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:58 PM.