Window for fiberglass top and installation - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old December 18th, 2008, 09:31 PM
vkv
Kamyar Vaghar
1994 D90

Window for fiberglass top and installation

I wish I could think of a better way to describe what I am looking for. I need the window that is a long oval on the top of the fiberglass top, I know how strange that description is but that is the only way I can come up with. Someone shattered mine unfortunately and it is cold, wet, and rainy here in San Francisco. Can anyone help?

Also, I had a piece of thick plastic cut to see if I can use that temporarily. Any advice as to how to install windows into the tops? Not a lot of wiggle room which is good when it is in, but makes it tough when trying to install. Any help much appreciated!

I have heard that this particular piece of glass is the same for a 110 and a 90.

Apologies for the duplicate post, but could not figure out how to delete the post that I put in the wrong section.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 18th, 2008, 10:47 PM
SafariHP
Safari Heritage Parts
1983 Defender 110

I have the glass (at least I think). It is called the Alpine Window. Also have the tool to install the glass that I can send with a deposit. $30.00 for the glass.
Old December 18th, 2008, 10:50 PM
vkv
Kamyar Vaghar
1994 D90

Great! How do I get a hold of you? Let's take care of it as soon as possible. I'm freezing!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
fiber, fiberglass, fiberglass top, glass, installation, window