WBT TD5 door strikers (2) - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old January 31st, 2010, 12:11 AM
jaygoss
Jay Goss
'60 Series II Station Wagon

WBT TD5 door strikers (2)

I have the doors and hinges to install TD5 SW doors on my '94 NAS D90- only thing I have yet to source are strikers so I can keep the doors shut! I checked in with George @ RDS but he doesn't have any. Anyone have a set (2) that they'd like to unload? I haven't actually seen what the strikers look like, but I'm thinking I'll need some shims as well to get them adjusted properly.
1971 SIIa SWB (sold)
2000 Disco SII (sold)
1995 RR Classic SWB TWR edition (sold)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 31st, 2010, 03:22 AM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
They're the same part that's been installed for years, probably since they went to push button doors, so you can use any SW door striker. Stephen at Safari Rover probably has some, worst case, RN.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old January 31st, 2010, 09:22 AM
jaygoss
Jay Goss
'60 Series II Station Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC View Post
They're the same part that's been installed for years, probably since they went to push button doors, so you can use any SW door striker. Stephen at Safari Rover probably has some, worst case, RN.
Whoa- I had no idea! Haven't seen a station wagon door setup besides pics from the outside- so I was ASSuming it was a special TD5 part. Thanks Jim!
1971 SIIa SWB (sold)
2000 Disco SII (sold)
1995 RR Classic SWB TWR edition (sold)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 1st, 2010, 04:04 AM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
Yeah, and it bolts into holes you already have (they were on my 95 at least), but not the same ones as the soft top door strikers. Make sure you get the bolts, plastic pacer, shims, and nut plates for the bolts.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
door, td5