Wanted: Transporter for Tithonus in NC - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old December 26th, 2015, 01:32 PM
1995 RRC
Wanted: Transporter for Tithonus in NC

Looking for a Transporter for a Tithonus to go from Marshville, NC to Hampstead/Wilmington, NC sometime next week. Total miles is 165 miles. Not looking for someone to drive it but looking for a RURR flatbed or whatever works. In the past I've used several transportation services but have never done one so close and figured if there was anyone local that wanted to make some money that may be a good idea.

PM me if you are interested or know of a good source for reasonable transport I'd appreciate it.

I posted this in wanted since it's something I want is a transporter. If the board sees it belongs somewhere else then feel free to move it.

Thanks in advance!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

tithonus, wanted