Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old February 15th, 2011, 10:23 AM
ECR
East Coast Rover Co.
Just Defenders, nothing else.
D-90 Source Vendor

Wanted: Manager for Rover Shop

I know this is not an employment forum, but you never know, somebody just might know somebody who is a perfect fit, so it is worth a try, so please endulge me.

We are looking for a leader to take on an expansion of ECR. The person must have Rover experience as well as the desire to work in and manage a business based around Land Rovers. This is a hands on job and the person will need to hit the ground running in all aspects of repairs, modifications of Rovers. Along with the mechanical ability the person will need to handle customers and everything else that comes along with running a small business. The only thing the person need not worry about is work load, we have that covered. There also may be an investment opportunity to own part of ECR as a division to care for this work load. The person would need to be willing to relocate to mid-coast Maine and be ready to be rewarded for hard work. So if you are the right person and want to turn your dream of working on Rovers into a reality, we may have a chance for you to do that.
If you think you have what it takes please send a resume and cover letter to ECR via email or snail mail.
Email address is:
info@eastcoastrover.com

OK, now having said that I will try to answer some of the questions that may come up:
-No, I am not changing anything to do with the current version of ECR. We are here for the long term and doing well. There are no staff or management changes planned at ECR, nor will anything else change at ECR.
We will continue forward regardless of what happens with this potential expansion.

-This has come up because we have so much work, I feel we need to address that. Obviously this is a good problem to have and I hope to make a change so that we can address getting more work done. Exactly how we address that work load will remain to be seen. If we find the right person it may be done as an expansion, or if the right person comes along wanting to run their own business we may sell off a division. Those are answers I do not have yet. It really depends on what we find.

Thanks!

I do not check PMs. Call or email if you need something.

ECR is not a parts source. We are not in the mail order business.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 15th, 2011, 11:00 AM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
Does the position includes a Puma? (just kidding)

Great to see that you guys are expanding. This looks to be a promising position.

Good Luck!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old February 15th, 2011, 12:35 PM
pendy
jim pendleton
89'd90

Got any pictures of your cute office gal. That is usually how I make all my big decisions.

To be honest am more interested in running your Moab, Utah division that you set up for me. You are welcome to come out for regular office meetings. And I got to tell you having someone else to help take the heat from a crushing deadline is a priceless oppurtunity.

Advice is only as good as the person applying it--
Don't make me give you bad advice!

Lemons or lemonaide, whatever your taste provides.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 15th, 2011, 12:52 PM
ECR
East Coast Rover Co.
Just Defenders, nothing else.
D-90 Source Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendy View Post
Got any pictures of your cute office gal. That is usually how I make all my big decisions.

To be honest am more interested in running your Moab, Utah division that you set up for me. You are welcome to come out for regular office meetings. And I got to tell you having someone else to help take the heat from a crushing deadline is a priceless oppurtunity.

Well, we would need another office girl for this, so you can help pick one to your liking. (wait, I smell a lawsuit if I keep going with that)

Moab would be nice, but that would be like a vacation home, and this needs to be a business.

I do not check PMs. Call or email if you need something.

ECR is not a parts source. We are not in the mail order business.
Old February 15th, 2011, 01:39 PM
EWR
Carey
1954 CJ-3B

Good Luck.
Old February 15th, 2011, 04:11 PM
pendy
jim pendleton
89'd90

"Moab would be nice, but that would be like a vacation home, and this needs to be a business."

Location, location, location! Better photo shoots!

3 days a week nose to the grindstone. Except for holiday weeks, important visitors, severe climate arousal (sunny days) Well and actual vacation days

Beats the current 7 day work week.

Advice is only as good as the person applying it--
Don't make me give you bad advice!

Lemons or lemonaide, whatever your taste provides.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted