Wanted : A few D90 Soft Top bits - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old March 13th, 2008, 01:11 PM
extreamlandy90
Mark

Wanted : A few D90 Soft Top bits

Hi,

As above I'm looking for a couple of bits for my Land rover Defender 90. I am wanting:

1) A full soft top - the original land rover soft top would be nice but dont really care I would just like a soft top for the summer!!
2) A full roll Cage - Would like the original land rover roll cage out of a 90!

Please help me find a couple of parts for my landy!!

Mark
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 13th, 2008, 01:16 PM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
If you bought a 20k USD NAS truck today it would only cost you 9848.28 UKP. Then you'd have all the bits.

With Ron's permission you can have mine for less than that price - and its already on this side of the pond!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old March 13th, 2008, 02:06 PM
evilfij
evilfij
I have never seen a rover in person

Permission granted. If he wants to give you more money, go for it, though I would be interested in buying her back when she returns.
Advertisement

Old March 13th, 2008, 06:24 PM
cgalpin
Charles Galpin
'94 D90 ST, '63 SeriesIIA
Site Team

Registry
Now why would you sell your NAS D90 over there Jim?

Besides, I doubt Mark wants to pay that much for a cage and top (although he might have to)
Old March 13th, 2008, 06:54 PM
themaxx
Ade
94 ST

Registry
Mark can roll in a NAS LHD 90, how cool would that be in the UK???

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgalpin

Besides, I doubt Mark wants to pay that much for a cage and top (although he might have to)
Old March 13th, 2008, 11:29 PM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
Quote:

I'm not dead set on doing anything, just want to make options available for people. And I think your second point is the main thing - by the time you source and ship a full Soft Top cage, dang, I bet its more than 2000 UKP and there will still be lots of mods to fit it to a non-NAS bulkhead truck.

Old March 14th, 2008, 04:01 AM
extreamlandy90
Mark

Hi,

Thanks for all your replies so far!

JimC - I am planning on building a NAS D90 replica and the only thing better then me building it would be to buy one! So if you will sell yours I will be more then happy to buy "the beast"!! Where abouts is it in U.K?

You americans are so lucky!! You get a 3.9 litre V8 soft top and we get a 2.5 litre diesel hard top!! Dam land rover!! Were not all farmers in the U.K!! Haha

Mark
Old March 14th, 2008, 11:59 AM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
Hey Mark - My NAS soft top is in Russia right now! If you wanted to buy it, I'd simply figure out how to get it to you. I don't know exactly how that would work, but it can't be too hard to figure out.

To be clear, this is not a "garage queen" it looks like a used land rover, but its just about the cheapest NAS d90 available. Though it would require a restoration to be "perfect" it is a very complete NAS truck, with the fiberglass hardtop and everything.

Just email me if you want to chat seriously about it jimcheney(at)hotmail(dot)com.

Old March 14th, 2008, 04:32 PM
cgalpin
Charles Galpin
'94 D90 ST, '63 SeriesIIA
Site Team

Registry
If you didn't have another D90, I'd say you'd become a NAS 110 snob
Old March 15th, 2008, 07:45 AM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
Quote:
If you didn't have another D90, I'd say you'd become a NAS 110 snob
That was my master plan all along! I will now arbitrate good taste!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
90, d90, soft top