Wanted 1993 NAS D110
I am currently in the market for a 1993 NAS D110. I regretfully sold mine in 2004 (375/500) and wish to replace it. If you or someone you know has a D110 that meets these qualifications please let me know.
Here are the qualifications:
1. NO accidents (major or minor).
2. VIN must match the frame number.
3. Clear title.
4. Lien free.
5. Very little to no rust on: Doors, Frame/Cross-member, Bolts, Hinges, or Other body panels such as the bulkhead?
6. Very little to no scratches, dents, or door dings.
7. Good interior without any rips or stains.
8. Very little to no oil leaks.
9. All maintenance must be up to date and components must be in proper working order. Components such as; A/C, heater, transmission/transfer case, engine, and clutch must be in excellent condition.
10. No adverse or irreversible modifications (300 TDi is ok).
11. Basically what I am looking for is a great to good D110 with relatively low miles.
The D110 that I sold was the finest example of any D110 that I have ever seen with the exception of one with 20k on it. I sold my D110 in 2004 with 90k on it for $42,500.
I know of three NAS D110s that meet most of the requirements, and are currently on the market. I will be making offers to these sellers soon. Before I make an offer on any of these D110s I wanted to ask the D-90 group if they know of another for consideration.
I am not a dealer and I am not going to sell my next D110. I have owned one 1993 NAS D110, a soft top 1995 NAS D90, and I currently own a 1997 NAS D90 Station Wagon. I am not going to sell my 1997 D90 either. I know Defenders well.
Just so you know I take extremely good care of my Defenders. All maintenance on my Defenders are up to date (overly maintained), and they are garage kept at home and work.
Thanks for the help,
1995 NAS Defender 90 AA Yellow #2986: Current
2009 Range Rover Supercharged Black/Black: Current
1993 NAS Defender 110 #375/500: Sold
1995 NAS Defender 90 Soft Top Beluga Black #2556: Sold
1991 Range Rover Hunter Green: Sold
1997 NAS Defender 90 Station Wagon Portofino Red #128: Sold
1993 NAS Defender 110 Beluga Black #215/500: sold