Trinary Pressure Switch and Drier - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old August 13th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Chad Davis
1984 Defender 90
Trinary Pressure Switch and Drier

so looking to see if anyone out there has a NAS Defender that they're parting out. Been on the lookout for this unit for a while as I know they don't make em anymore but I've heard that they do have them in england/UK.

So if anyone has one of these units they wanna get rid of or knows where I can order one, please lemme know! I'll send you a bundle of CDs for the info! I'm a music supervisor so if I don't get rid of the CDs I get in the mail, they could tumble over on me and I'd have to use my life alert necklace!

Old August 13th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'93 NAS110 #463
D-90 Source Vendor
As I am installing my AC system I am learning many of these parts are fairly universal. You should be able to use a universal switch and generic dryer - at the most you would need to source different hoses/fitting to mate the drier. At least then you'll have new parts. Try Vintage or Nostalgic Air. Maybe these parts have universal threads on the fittings too.
"The most unreliable car in the world is the most reliable car in the world." -Jeremy Clarkson refering to the Range Rover

Wolf Fabrication
Semper Fi!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

switch, trinary