Trade: Front fender flare! - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old March 3rd, 2005, 02:35 PM
TwisteD90
Yousef Hamzeh
06 RR SC, 06 LR3, 94 D90

Trade: Front fender flare!

I'm looking for the flat black front passenger flare, I have the shiny one and looking to do an even trade. Anyone?
Advertisement

Old March 3rd, 2005, 02:52 PM
Mike Hippert
D-90Slut/Stalker,SNLPres
94 D-90 Grinding Rover

I talked to Northeast British parts, they had some matt black, they only get matt black flares and I think he had some lefts sitting around he didn't have a complet set but said he could get them in the next shipment.
Old March 3rd, 2005, 05:28 PM
mpodgorski
martin
'94 D90 ST Arles

Yousef,

If you can wait to monday, I will mail you the matte finish flare to you. I am getting my defender tonight, or tomorrow morning and I am replacing all the flares. Let me know which one you need.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 4th, 2005, 01:16 AM
boshea
Brian OShea
1995 Defender 90 ST

Hi Yousef,

Where were you able to find the flares...George doesn't even have them. How are you...haven't seen you on the boards in a while.

Thanks,
Brian

Follow-up Post:

Hi Marty,

I also might be interested in one of them....I will let you know. What kind of shape are they in...where did you find them new?

Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpodgorski
Yousef,

If you can wait to monday, I will mail you the matte finish flare to you. I am getting my defender tonight, or tomorrow morning and I am replacing all the flares. Let me know which one you need.
Old March 4th, 2005, 07:12 AM
mpodgorski
martin
'94 D90 ST Arles

Hey Brian

Flares that I have are not new, I got brand new ones all the way around in the gloss, the only way that land rover sells them . So I will have four matte ones off the truck.

Let me know which side you need, Yousef is first in line
Old March 4th, 2005, 04:25 PM
TwisteD90
Yousef Hamzeh
06 RR SC, 06 LR3, 94 D90

Martin, I need the front passenger side. Email or PM me the shipping cost and how much you want for the flare! My zip is 80126

Brian, the past two months been very stressful for me, you can't even imagine. I had two melt downs However, things did go my way and I'm in far much better shape so I値l be posting more soon and start bugging my best buddy Dave B . What's funny is you came up in a conversation last thanks giving, I知 telling you dude it's a small world.
Old March 16th, 2005, 04:28 AM
boshea
Brian OShea
1995 Defender 90 ST

I came up in a convesation last Thanksgiving? Oh oh...did you run into my former brother in-law down in Highlands Ranch? It is a really small world...especially among us Defender guys. I also lived in Denver for while...so I am not too surprised. I am glad to hear that you have recovered from your meltdown...I have been in the middle of one for about 6 months now :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwisteD90
Martin, I need the front passenger side. Email or PM me the shipping cost and how much you want for the flare! My zip is 80126

Brian, the past two months been very stressful for me, you can't even imagine. I had two melt downs However, things did go my way and I'm in far much better shape so I値l be posting more soon and start bugging my best buddy Dave B . What's funny is you came up in a conversation last thanks giving, I知 telling you dude it's a small world.
Follow-up Post:

Hi Martin,

Are the flares in decent shape? I am interested in the rear passenger and (rear) drivers side...if you still have them? Where do you live in FTL? I lived in Sea Ranch Lakes (off A1A).

I hope all is well...
Brian

Quote:
Hey Brian

Flares that I have are not new, I got brand new ones all the way around in the gloss, the only way that land rover sells them . So I will have four matte ones off the truck.

Let me know which side you need, Yousef is first in line
Old March 16th, 2005, 08:52 AM
mpodgorski
martin
'94 D90 ST Arles

Hey Brian

The flares are in great shape, I wanted to give it a fresh look. Sea Ranch Lakes, that is off commericial, right, I am a hair west of US 1, federal highway off commercial.
You can have both rear ones, just hang tight I havent come around to swooping them

m
Old March 17th, 2005, 02:01 AM
boshea
Brian OShea
1995 Defender 90 ST

Great...thanks Martin! I really appreciate it...as these are pretty hard to find in matte. Yep...Sea Ranch Lakes is right off of A1A...between A1A and the Intercoastal...just north of Commercial Blvd. I love the right coast...my family now lives over in Naples. The growth and development in South Florida is astounding!

Shoot me an email when are ready to ship them out....

Thanks again,
Brian
brianjoshea@yahoo.com
Old March 18th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwisteD90

Hey!! I like you man. You don't bug me. I hope the meltdowns were the funny type, and not the serious type.

BUCK Wild Racing
Driver: Me
Co-driver: Pat Quirk
Team 911

Rover Tracks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PSC
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Made it further than half of the other guys, but the Hammers won.
Old September 9th, 2005, 11:03 PM
mpodgorski
martin
'94 D90 ST Arles

It only took six months but I took the matte flares off and I put the gloss ones on.
Yousef, you still need the front passenger side? How about the drivers side?

Brian, you still need the both rear sides?
Let me know, they are ready to be shipped

Martin
Old September 10th, 2005, 04:37 AM
boshea
Brian OShea
1995 Defender 90 ST

Martin,

I am still interested in the rear sides. Wow...you've got a great memory. Let me know how much the shipping charges are...I can send you payment via PayPal.

Thanks again,
Brian
Old September 25th, 2005, 11:47 PM
D90JMUR
Jim Murray
1997 Defender 90

Smile Front Right Flare

Martin or others,

I need a Front Right Hand Side Flat Matte Black eyebrow flare. Please email me at JWMurray6@yahoo.com if you still have this one. I can pay PayPay or check. Thanks, Jim

Quote:
It only took six months but I took the matte flares off and I put the gloss ones on.
Yousef, you still need the front passenger side? How about the drivers side?

Brian, you still need the both rear sides?
Let me know, they are ready to be shipped

Martin

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted