Thule-compatible roof rack crossbars - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 23rd, 2007, 07:28 PM
Tom Motsinger
94 NAS D90
Thule-compatible roof rack crossbars

In my haste to get a ciabatta breakfast sandwich on the way to the river, I ran my kayak into a Jack-in-the-Box drive-thru. Boat's OK, but the original Land Rover roof rack crossbars buckled and the underneath part of the clamps broke.

I'm looking for replacement crossbars so I can once again rack my yaks, bikes, and snowboard atop my 1994 D90. Used or new, so long as they're in good condition.

Anyone got any in the garage or looking to remove them in favor of a safari rack?

Tom Motsinger

Old April 23rd, 2007, 07:34 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110
I have yakima racks in my garage that I never used, was going to acid strip and repaint but other things came up. I'll try to find them.

A guy told me one time "don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat from around the corner"

Robert Deniro

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

ac, rack, roof, roof rack