Stock Plastic Grill wanted - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old January 1st, 2008, 10:10 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Stock Plastic Grill wanted

Does anybody have a stock front grill that I could buy? Used is fine. Maybe somebody replaced the stock one? Thanks.

BUCK Wild Racing
Driver: Me
Co-driver: Pat Quirk
Team 911

Rover Tracks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PSC
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Made it further than half of the other guys, but the Hammers won.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 1st, 2008, 11:18 PM
rmuller
Ryan
1966 S2a 88" | 2006 LR3

If you can't find anything cheaper, RN has them for $40 -- http://www.roversnorth.com/store/p-2...110-black.aspx ... Was surprised when I saw that since the one's for the disco are around $150..
1966 Series IIa "Olive"
2001 Discovery II
2006 LR3 HSE7

Past: 1994 Defender 90 #416, 2001 Discovery II
Old January 1st, 2008, 11:58 PM
pendy
jim pendleton
89'd90

I got a used rough one for you, if you need it. Let me know, its yours.

JP

Advice is only as good as the person applying it--
Don't make me give you bad advice!

Lemons or lemonaide, whatever your taste provides.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 2nd, 2008, 10:33 AM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendy
I got a used rough one for you, if you need it. Let me know, its yours.

JP
How rough is rough? I also need to buy a brake switch, and fan wrench from you too.

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Old January 2nd, 2008, 12:18 PM
pendy
jim pendleton
89'd90

Its not really roiugh. It has a few coats of military paint on it. Its free to you, if you did not understand. I can buy a wrench and grind it if you need me to as well. I would rather see you buy a new switch though for the brakes. I'll round up a wrench and ship it all out to you unless I hear different. With a bill for the wrench and shipping.

JP

Old January 2nd, 2008, 01:13 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Quote:
Its not really roiugh. It has a few coats of military paint on it. Its free to you, if you did not understand. I can buy a wrench and grind it if you need me to as well. I would rather see you buy a new switch though for the brakes. I'll round up a wrench and ship it all out to you unless I hear different. With a bill for the wrench and shipping.

JP
I want to buy a NEW switch from you too. I can grind a wrench if thats all thats needed. Just tell me the size. The grill sounds great. Thanks!

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Old January 2nd, 2008, 04:59 PM
pendy
jim pendleton
89'd90

The wrench size is 1 and 1/4". The local farm store will sell a single that size. I'll get a switch for you then. What year manufacture did the truck start out as? How is the new steering pump?

JP

Old January 2nd, 2008, 05:56 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Quote:
The wrench size is 1 and 1/4". The local farm store will sell a single that size. I'll get a switch for you then. What year manufacture did the truck start out as? How is the new steering pump?

JP
Thanks. The truck is a 1990 Military D90 with a 2.5NA in it originally. The pump is in and fits great. Your directions were awesome. I have not actually started it up. I am way behind and missed a trip due to a bad foot injury in a nasty roll-over (golf cart, seriously).

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Old January 2nd, 2008, 08:20 PM
pendy
jim pendleton
89'd90

Golf cart--------was alcohol involved?

Old January 2nd, 2008, 10:20 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

Quote:
Golf cart--------was alcohol involved?
What do you think!? That pole came out of nowhere! Actually, with how badly I hurt that golf cart, I am luck to get out of it the way I did. Further proof that I can roll anything mechanical.

BUCK Wild Racing
Team 911

Rover Tracks
PSC
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Old January 2nd, 2008, 10:49 PM
revor
Keith Kreutzer
Old beat up 110
D-90 Source Vendor

Tooling sales calls can be dangerous!!! I'd have thought you knew better by now!!!! Last time we took our tooling sale guy out to the bar the tabs was in excess of $750.. (14 thirsty toolmakers, and me) I was nice I split it with him, he was rather worried about the forthcoming explanation to his Boss (whom I've known for 20 years) Got some great indexible Big Plus tooling fornthe Mori's though!!!
You know..... A rollover story is.....

Worthless without PICS!

Big, Red and ... aaa Red..

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted