thx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 16th, 2006, 12:26 PM
JSQ
Jack Quinlan

EDIT:

Only the bezels from a 94 will work.

Just remembered that both 95 and 97 D90s have the large indicator.
Old August 17th, 2006, 04:16 AM
Kev Baldwin
Kevin Baldwin
2.4 Tdci 110 Utilty Wagon

Jack

I have a pile of the UK/Euro type Bezels if you're struggling. Let me know and we'll sort something out. Need anything else?

Kev
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 17th, 2006, 11:58 AM
JSQ
Jack Quinlan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev Baldwin
Jack

I have a pile of the UK/Euro type Bezels if you're struggling. Let me know and we'll sort something out. Need anything else?

Kev
Oh shit!

Look at you still lurking on American bbs day dreaming about offroading in the US.

You've been missing out in the past 6 months:

http://www.expeditionexchange.com/baja06/

http://www.expeditionexchange.com/pinyonmtn/

http://www.expeditionexchange.com/rubicon/

can't believe you're selling/sold the disco.

I've got a laundry list of odds and ends for the 110.

you can see the status here:

http://www.expeditionexchange.com/fo...read.php?t=672

Apparently the painting is done (only took 9 months) and I'm picking it up on saturday.

My short list is the bezels and a steering wheel. I still haven't determined if the steering shaft splines from an early 110 match up to the NAS trucks. It's looking like not. However, the recent Euro style wheels should fit my truck, so I'm sort of looking for one of those too.
My holy grail, part for the 110 is a decent used LHD dash. Mine's a little ratty and I'm concerned that as I freshen up everything else it will only look worse.
I'm also looking for new mirrors, new visors, early style interior door trim and something like the SR swing away tire carrier discussed in the thread above.

A bit of work there...
Old August 17th, 2006, 09:18 PM
SafariHP
Safari Heritage Parts
1983 Defender 110

Bezels

Are these the ones
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JSQ.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	6292  
Old August 18th, 2006, 04:29 AM
Kev Baldwin
Kevin Baldwin
2.4 Tdci 110 Utilty Wagon

Yep, still day dreaming. Looking at pictures from your travels doesn't make me jealous at all, although the Canada/Arctic trip I organised for Jeep in the UK back in March was f'kin awesome. I'll send some of Wayne's pics to John and Ho for the site. Make a change from reading John swapping Golf stories with his golfing buddies!

I'm guessing it's the early bezels you're after with the smaller round hole to take the lamp body surrounded by 3 (?) smaller holes for the screws that hold the lamp in place - right? To be honest, these are dirt cheap in the UK. I could price them up with carriage to see if its worth buyng new. New Mirrors? Is that both the arms and the mirror heads? Again I can price those up. Sunvisors - we'll have some decent ones kicking around I'm sure. Not sure about the earler type interior door trims. You'd be looking at some Wolf trims (like the NAS except without the speakers and pockets) for the split doors. Last one's I saw for sale in the UK were were something like $200 for the pair! Expensive bits of plastic!

As you're aware LR steering wheel fitment is a nightmare. Even a new SW wagon model wheel isn't interchangeable with a regular poverty spec truck. WTF! I don't know whether the early 110 matches the NAS trucks. I can keep an eye out for a late model wheel if you wish, likewise the LHD dash panel.

My dad runs a LR workshop and has a mountain of used spares. Feel free to email me if you're after any little doo-dads to complete your project. Wayne and I are trying to make a trip to the US work in Nov and combine SEMA with Iron Chef and whatever else we can grab. Shame it looks like they're going to be clamping down on hand luggage allowance eh!

Disco now gone. Looked cool, but didn't get used nearly enough. Got a new toy just last week. John could fit quite a few golf clubs in this baby!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	115_1553.JPG
Views:	91
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	6293  
Old August 18th, 2006, 08:08 AM
mountainviewrover
MARK LECLAIR
95 Range Rover Classic

Registry
Still Need The Steering Wheel For A 90?