A mechanic told me 100 before. Another told me 40. 100 sounds ridiculous.
Here's what I know for a fact... I reset my computer and drove exactly 40 miles... went to emissions. Tested pass. Just did this last year so pretty clear in my head. Basically, I think you need to tax the engine to see if it will throw another code.
I definitely did not intentionally do any of the below. I drove 40 miles on surface streets in Los Angeles... lots of stop and go but not sure I hit 55. Doubt I hit 60...
From page 196 of the Rave CD manual I found this:
I will try that tonight and go and try and get an inspection in the morning.
17 EMISSION CONTROL
DRIVE CYCLE - ADVANCED EVAPS
1. Switch on ignition for 30 seconds.
2. Ensure that coolant temperature is less than 140
3. Start engine and allow to idle for 2 minutes.
4. Perform 2 light accelerations (0 to 35 mph with
light pedal pressure).
5. Perform 2 medium accelerations (0 to 45 mph
with moderate pedal pressure).
6. Perform 2 hard accelerations (0 to 55 mph with
heavy pedal pressure).
7. Cruise at 60 mph for 5 minutes.
8. Cruise at 50 mph for 5 minutes.
9. Cruise at 35 mph for 5 minutes.
10. Allow engine to idle for 2 minutes.
11. Connect TestBook and check for fault codes.