Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old April 14th, 2004, 01:26 PM
TDI Guy
Randy
2015 LR4
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
ST rear speaker enclosures

wanted ST rear speaker enclosures that are in the corner of the rear bead.
Advertisement

Old April 14th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Glenn_Guinto
Glenn Guinto
94LWB; 99D1; 06RR S/C

Registry
Randy,

I know I found a pair for sale by this guy from eBay

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...sort=3&rows=50

I can't seem to find them but he's got a million LR related items for sale on eBay all the time. Maybe you can email him and see if he has them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old April 15th, 2004, 05:24 PM
jstrong98
Jon Strong

i think different years have different speaker enclosures, my 94 had flimsy plastic "plates" basically that were open in the back, roughly 10" wide x 14" tall. They're secure by the hard top bolts, and two more bolts to the floor. I think they are a POS. I've seen pics of later models that appear to have "corner" boxes that actually seal around the speaker.

I took mine out and bought small 6x9 speaker boxes.

HTH

JS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 16th, 2004, 09:45 PM
TDI Guy
Randy
2015 LR4
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Glenn, I checked with them and they don't have any. Jon, I think the later ones are a lot nicer. Maybe they are from a 97 but i'm not sure.
Old April 16th, 2004, 10:46 PM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
The ones in my 95 are the "pods" I think you are referring to- the slot in around the bed lip and attach with two screws into rivnuts on the wheel well. They are also designed to conceal the rear seat belt retractors - so on a truck with a rear bench, the pods will have been cut to allow the seat belts to pass through. My truck has never been fitted with the rear bench, so they are un-molested. I'm not specifically interested in selling them, but I'd be happy to let you borrow them in case you wanted to take a mold or fab some up out of sheet metal to the right shape.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted