Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old March 16th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Soft Top Windshield Channel

I am not sure what exactly I am looking for, but I just took off my fiberglass top and would like to install the safari top that came with my D-90. Trouble is, it looks like I am missing some sort of channel for the front of the top to attach to the windshield. My safari top is not marked, but at the front of it is a flat steel bar that slides through the top, which I assume then goes in some sort of channel.

Anyone out there have a spare windshield channel they could part with?

Thanks!
Jonathan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Semper Fi!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 16th, 2008, 09:40 PM
themaxx
Ade
94 ST

Registry
I could be wrong, but it sounds like you need this. I believe Chris (Badger) sells them... Charles is also looking for one.
Old March 17th, 2008, 08:41 AM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'08 D3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Yeah, I am sure that is it. I have found the channel at various UK companies, namely Exmoor, for $120, but I am sure shipping will suck. I am like most people and can't imagine spending $300 for a piece of aluminum!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Semper Fi!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 17th, 2008, 09:50 AM
badgerman
Christopher Laws
1964 Land Badger
D-90 Source Vendor

There is a reason for the different prices on the header bars. RRC8597 does not have the snaps on the end like the NAS version and is not as heavy a casting. So, if you are using the Bestop vinyl top or the Badger I & II FDS then you need ALR6777. If you are using the Badger I & II GK then you can use RRC8597.

Chris
Badger Coachworks

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
channel, soft top