Soft top for 94 NAS 90 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old February 5th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Dudley Hawkins
Soft top for 94 NAS 90

I am looking for a soft top for a 94 NAS 90. I am in WV close to Washington, DC but am willing to pay shipping from any where. I will ultimately be needing this top in TN near Knoxville so any place on the way would be great as well. I need this top by the first of May. Thanks!

Old February 5th, 2008, 09:41 PM
94 ST
I have a BRAND NEW Tickford top still in the box. I have to figure out what it's worth but, it will be for sale soon. Along with a new Alpine bar and the soft top snap bars (I think thats what it's called).

Let me know if you're interested.

"It insists upon itself" Family Guy
"Your Defender insists upon itself" Dave Parker
Old February 5th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Tracy Lawson
94' d90
I have one that is the rail type that is supposed to be sold, but the buyer hasn't contacted me for a couple weeks, and I live in Virginia about an hour and half from knoxville tn. Just above cumberland gap tn. If the other buyer backs out I will sell for 450.00 And acutually meet someone to pick it up because we come once a month at least for baby dr. apointment for my wife at ST. Mary's. It came with a 94 model I bought, but it has the hard top on it now, and I have a Badger on order. It has a bag with it as well. I would say the top is in excellent condition. No tears/cuts that I could see when I pulled it out of the bag.

Oh yeah it is a Bestop brand.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

90, nas, soft top