rear tail light bulb socket. - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Old March 28th, 2009, 02:49 PM
RyanB16
Ryan Hoffmeyer
94 D90 Red HalfCab #741

rear tail light bulb socket.

I am looking for the plastic light bulb socket in the rear tail light. The piece that the light bulb fits into and all the wires plug on to it. unfortunately, the dealership can only order the entire rear tail light assembly and not just the individual sockets. I just need one, but would take a couple, just so I can have some spares.

If spares aren't available, I might consider an upgrade to the 95 round tail lights. if anyone has a set.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tail light socket.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	18448  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 29th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Gkase
George Kase
1983 110 200Tdi CSW LHD

Ryan...I might be able to help with a set of 95 style tail lamp assemblies...gotta look for them though. One point...you would have to cut bigger holes in the back of your truck to fit them and one of the ones on the left side takes some minor fiddling cause the roll bar system is right up against it. It'll fit but as I recall (I did this once) it wasn't just plug and play. by the way, you might check NAPA for the socket...they carry square lights like the 94...who knows, might work.
Old March 30th, 2009, 10:22 AM
RyanB16
Ryan Hoffmeyer
94 D90 Red HalfCab #741

is the rear corner capping different on the 95's? I think I saw it was rounded to fit around tail light. I am getting ready to do my rear quarter panels so those pieces could be switched it needed to make the lights fit better.

Ryan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 30th, 2009, 11:26 AM
Stmpede
Andrew Najarian
'93 NAS D110 #43

The pieces are different, but you don't have to change them. You can put the round lights on with the old corner pieces. If you want, I have the set of tail lights off my 110. I'll sell them to you complete and you can use what you need. They are not perfect, and have been slightly modified, but I think the parts you are looking for are still in tact and usable. If you're interested I can send you some pics.
Old March 30th, 2009, 11:38 AM
newfD90
Chance
93 NAS 110

Andrew is right. I put the round style (with ECR LEDs lamps) on my 110 no problem. Just had some new holes for the screws holding the plinths on. I have my old taillamps (which worked fine) as well.

"Fossil Fuel Rapid Disposal Unit"
Old March 30th, 2009, 02:57 PM
CDeWan
Clay DeWan
5.3L beastie

I have one if you still need it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Tags
ht