Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old June 1st, 2006, 12:33 PM
Scott T
1995 Defender 90 ST
Rear Speaker Boxes & Seat Belt Y

Hello All,

I am looking for a pair of the rear speaker boxes from a '95 ST that cover the seatbelt recoil mechanism as well as mouting the speakers. I had a set, that was somehow lost with my original bench seat hardware. I was able to get most of the hardware from a fellow D-90 source member, but I am still looking for these speaker boxes, so if anyone has a set they want to part with....

I am also looking for the center "Y" belt that the lap/shoulder belts plug into. The one I was able to get works, but the release button is broken, so if anyone has one of these around that they want to get rid of...

~Scott T.
'95 D-90 ST - AA Yellow
"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!"

Save The Manuals!
Old June 1st, 2006, 01:24 PM
Bryan Tate
George at RDS has the boxes if you can't find them used....FYI 94 and 95 are different

Old June 1st, 2006, 02:01 PM
I have the speaker boxes, but I was lazy in the removal and cut a slot to remove the seatbelt, if you want them you can have them, as for the seatbelts, I too just got them, you might be able to take my old ones and repair the mechanism, as one of mine works, just the outer cover was gone, let me know. boxes are from a 95 ST.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > Wanted